Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why is this so difficult????

I am ready to pull my hair out!!! I have wasted the whole morning trying to get our blog "just right"!!! AGHHHHH!! Hopefully it isn't always this difficult.... But it's worth it right??

7 comments:

Julie said...

Well so far it looks great. I think of it as a constant work in progress, so no worries if it's not always perfect. It takes a bit to get started, but then I just post and that's not too bad.

Jordan Family said...

looks great! i love it! welcome to blogging :) i love it because it serves as scrapbook and journal for my entire family...farewell 6 scrapbooks at once! hello wonderful!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

gonna switch to my true identity :)

Erin said...

So glad you're blogging! It's so much more about the pictures and what you write than what the blog itself looks like! I know you're a talented scrapbooker, so you may not need the blog for family history purposes as much as I do, but for me it really simplifies the recording of all our family happenings. Upload pics, write a description, done! And each of my kids will have access to it, whereas w/ their books I felt like I had to record the same thing multiple times so they would all have a copy of it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to keeping in better touch w/ you via your new blog! Yay!
(Not sure if you remember ours...hakeswonderfulworld.blogspot.com...it is private, but you're already invited so you should be able to log in all right with the same username and password that you use for blogger.)

Sarah Buma said...

I consider myself pretty computer savvy and I had a headache to for a few mornings trying to figure it out. I was thinkin', "What was I thinking????" Now, it's just throwing a few photos and blurbs, and if you're wondering, THE HARD PART IS OVER! Love seeing those smiles. Say hi to Jeff for me! Hugs to you! Sarah

Maile said...

You've done a great job! Love it!!! :)

melissa and nathan said...

Stephanie,
thanks for the blog email! I am excited to read about your beautiful family. Come visit my blog as well.
Melissa